Sunday, November 3, 2013

3 months old Today!

Today Layla is three months old! She smiles, tries to "talk" to us, grabs things (like my hair) and tries to suck her thumb. We try to prevent her from doing that last one! She loves her swing that Grammy Tammy got her, and her floor play mat that Grandma Judi got her. She loves to take showers with mommy and likes going for walks in her stroller. She has slept through the night 3 times now, and still sleeps in a bassinet next to our bed. We always sing songs to her, dance with her and talk to her. She goes through about 4-5 diapers a day. She weighs around 13 pounds. 
For Halloween this year, she wore a flapper costume to her daycare and was a pea in a pod for Trunk or Treating. She crashed around 7:00. 
On Saturday, we went to Sunset Park and fed the ducks and went to a UNLV BBQ with daddy. I took some 3 months pictures of her in the backyard. 


Daddy singing and talking to Layla. 


This was our home evening activity about 2 weeks ago. Our pumpkins lasted 6 days before melting/molding here in Vegas. Apparently you should spray bleach on the inside to keep them looking alive for longer. Ours became a hostile for crickets on our front porch. 




Mommy's little flapper :) I wore this costume to school and the Kindergarteners thought I was an Indian. The middle school kids thought I was a show girl. One asked me if I was "like, someone from the Great Gatsby."  

Layla Trunk-or-Treating with Daddy. Not sure how much she really loved it. 


A flapper, a pea and casual Batman.


Love my little Squish!


3 months old. 



I think she is so pretty. 

This is how we do "feed the ducks" in Vegas. Nothing like Logan. I think she had fun tho! Her first time seeing real duckies! 

My Layla Rae <3 


I love my family so much and count my blessings everyday! I am glad we are all healthy, that I have a job and that Zach is in school. I'm glad we have a fantastic babysitter for our daughter and our beautiful home. I am grateful for our families and the endless love and support they give us. I love our ward and the friends and co workers we have. I am surrounded by some incredible people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment